Delicious “Dumpling”
What do you think about dead body?
Corpse? Lifeless blob? Whatever you want to call it. What is the first thing
that comes to mind when you think about dead body? Fear? Disgust? Sadness? Well
certainly it’s not hunger, right? That’s what they all think, those naive,
innocent, idiotic people. Because if you ask me, the first that comes to mind
when I think about dead body is how delicious it is. Owh please, don’t judge me,
yet…….. not until you tried THE human dumplings.
It was one chilly night, it was the
dead of the night. I was going home from work after working overtime, then it
suddenly hit me. My stomach is grumbling ruthlessly, I hadn’t realized I haven’t
eaten anything while I was working. It was the middle of the night, obviously
there are no restaurant around that still opens. That’s what I thought while I continue
walking, holding my hunger until I get home. Then I heard a busy noise, it
sounds like a restaurant. Feeling curious, I approaches the source of the
noise. Then a bright light blind my eyes, it came from a food stall. Not just
any food stall, it was a dumpling stall. Many people still gathers around the
food stall even though it is the dead of the night. It must be delicious, I
thought. Letting my hunger get the better of me, I then bought 16 dumplings.
When I asked what meat is inside those
dumplings, the owner didn’t answer me, she just gives me a mischievous smile.
Ignoring the mysterious owner, mostly because I was hungry, I then hurriedly went home.
I got inside my house. I then changed
my workwear to my normal attire. After I’m finished changing my clothes, I then
open the package, and saw 16 delicious dumpling, But 16 dumplings is too much
for me, so I only tried one of them. “Wow, it’s actually quite good, I’ll eat
one more” I said to myself after finishing the first one.
“This is really good, How do they
made this?’ I said after finishing the second dumpling.
“Oh my god, this is soooo good, it’s
really delicious!” Said myself after finishing I don’t know how many dumpling.
Then suddenly it’s GONE, it’s all gone. The box is empty, I tried looking
everywhere but all of the dumpling is gone. I want more, I NEED more.
The next morning I then tried going
to the dumpling store I found last night, but no matter how hard I tried, I
just couldn’t find it. I search everywhere, I looked into every crook and
cranny but NOTHING. Empty, empty, EMPTY, my life is just so empty without the
dumplings, I can’t think of anything other than the dumplings. Any kind of food
that I ate didn’t taste good anymore. I tried every kind of food, just to find
the food that may even reach the level of goodness I felt. I tried every kind
of vegetables and meat…….. Unless of
course Human Flesh.
Ever since that thought occur to me,
I never saw other people the same way again. What I saw is not a person, what I
saw was food. I kept trying to get rid of that thought from my head. Until I
finally SNAPPED.I finally tried human meat for the first time….. HAHAHAHAHA it’s
the best feeling I’ve had in my life, the adrenaline, the tension, not to mention
the heavenly taste of human. That night I kept scrapping the person I just
killed, trying not to waste any bit of meat that is left.
Ever since that, I never ate any
other meat than human. People may say that I am weird, but I don’t mind because
I don’t discriminate FOOD.
No comments:
Post a Comment